– To search for or generate the following models, compatible with the Python programming language:
- – Facial recognition.
- – Personal traits identification from an image of a person’s face.
- – Traits comparison, where the traits identified in each recognized face are compared to the stored traits of personalities known to us and on whom we want to focus our analysis.
– To integrate the three models into one or several scripts using Python.
– To identify the type of camera-shot in which the recognized person appears.
– To automatically generate a comma-delimited plain text file which records the label or name of the identified person, the type of camera-shot, and the time stamp (in case of video analysis).
– To establish a workflow that automatically processes the generated data and produces descriptive statistics about the content of the image or video.
– To optimize and test the joint model for the analysis of television news.