About this event
– Dates: 1 and 2 February.
– Duration: 8 hours.
– 1 February from 16:00 to 20:00.
– 2 February from 9:00 to 13:00.
– To introduce the programming resources necessary for the development of bots in Telegram.
– To offer a methodology for Telegram bot development for the collaborative analysis of information.
– To introduce the Department of Civic Technology and Empowerment and its line of work in media analysis, MediaData.
– Become familiar with the resources available for Telegram bot development.
– Understand the functioning and structure of a Telegram bot.
– Design a collaborative method for audiovisual content analysis.
– Develop a bot for Telegram for the collaborative analysis of audiovisual content.
– Understand the advantages and limitations of using communication interfaces for the collaborative analysis of audiovisual information.
To access the workshop it is necessary to bring a laptop computer with the following software installed:
– NodeJS (https://nodejs.org/es/).
– A code editor, such as SublimeText or similar.
Before the workshop begins, please review the configuration requested by UPV in order to have access to its WiFi network. You will find the necessary information at: http://www.upv.es/contenidos/INFOACCESO/infoweb/infoacceso/dat/497098normalc.html
Bachelor in Computer Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) and Master in Data Science from the Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan of Sweden. He currently works as an engineer for Telia, the main telephone operator in Nordic countries.
AULA 1G 1.3. Edificio 1G. ETS d’Enginyeria Informàtica. Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV).
Event offered by:
Department of Civic Technology and Empowerment, promoted by the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) and the Transparency and Open Government Delegation of the Provincial Council of Valencia.
If you are not a UPV member, during registration you must provide your ID Card number (DNI) in order to be granted Internet access.
You can sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.es/e/entradas-taller-desarrollo-bots-de-analisis-colaborativo-de-contenido-audiovisual-55001375595